Metro Intergroup has a Retreat Scholarship Fund to provide the opportunity to attend the retreat for those who would not otherwise be able to attend due to financial reasons. Scholarships funds are available on a first come first serve basis in either full or partial. If you are interested in receiving a scholarship for the upcoming retreat, please select the button above to apply online.
Additional Scholarship Information:
- Scholarships are only granted for double and triple rooms
- The Retreat Committee reserves the right to place you where space is available. You may not be assigned until the day of the retreat.
- Scholarships are granted on a first come, first serve basis, and are limited by funds received which are designated for scholarship fund
- Scholarship recipients may not be notified until days before the retreat
- If granted a partial scholarship, the recipient will have up 72 hours following notification to complete payment of their portion of the scholarship on PayPal. If payment is not received within 72 hours, the scholarship may be given to another applicant. If partial scholarship is granted less than 72 hours prior to the beginning of the retreat, payment via PayPal must be completed before noon on the first day (Friday) of the receipt to allow for confirmation
- Scholarships are not transferable.
If you have questions regarding scholarships, please contact the Retreat Chair via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Gift of Recovery
Please consider a tax deductible donation to NY Metro Intergroup Scholarship Fund to offset retreat expenses and provide scholarships to Fellows who could not otherwise attend the retreat.
By clicking the PayPal link below, you will be taken to PayPal where you can make a tax deductible contribution of any amount to Greater NY Metro Intergroup to benefit the Retreat Scholarship Fund.
Payments to PayPal will show up on your statement as "Metro IG" Any payment disputes will be handled on an individual basis, however Greater NY Metro IG will not be responsible for any fees incurred as a result of registrant error.