February 25th 2:30 p.m. EST — Unity Day (last Saturday of February)
This day recognizes the strength of the Fellowship worldwide. On the last Saturday in February, at 2:30 p.m. eastern standard time, OA members pause to reaffirm the strength inherent in OA’s unity.
While 2:30pm is the exact moment on the east coast, we are encouraging folks to do any of these actions on Saturday the 25th.
Unity Day Ideas:
- arrange a group for fellowship (either following a meeting or independent of a meeting)
- reaching out to newcomers
- calling into a phone meeting
- checking your phone for old numbers you haven’t used in a while and calling them
- calling someone you haven’t seen in the rooms
- posting outreach flyers
- challenge your OA friends to make calls
- write an article about unity for the Metro Memo
- encouraging the OA Promises before or after your meeting
- setting a reminder on your phone to remind you to do any of these things!